Dubai, United Arab Emirates: RAMZIQ — a new ultra-secure, user-friendly blockchain platform — has ambitious plans in its recently concluded annual plan — Smart Chain Forum In Dubai (November 13, Armani Hotel Burj Khalifa Dubai).
The forum enables attendees to develop concepts and sustainable approaches to enhance the future of digital assets in the sixth technological age.
Many interesting topics were covered during the event. One of the main speakers. Patrick Campos, Chief Strategy Officer of Securrency, spoke on “The Future of Digital Assets and How Blockchain Can Disrupt the Fintech Industry”. There was also a very engaging panel discussion on “Shaping the Future of Digital Assets in the 6th Innovation Era”.
Talk to industry leaders and innovators at forums, gentlemen. RAMZIQ Founding Partner Solaiman Al Rifai Explaining that his company was inspired by the UAE’s mission to be a blockchain pioneer and focused on bringing the technology to every citizen.
Delivered a speech at the Smart Chain Forum as a guest speaker. Al Rifai introduced the ZENIQ NFT marketplace, the largest NFT marketplace in the world. It runs on the ZENIQ blockchain. Through ZENIQ Marketplace, customers can discover, collect and sell NFTs.
gentlemen. Al Rifai also elaborated on the capabilities of the ZENIQ app, one of the most exciting products in the ZENIQ ecosystem. The app itself is a complete management system that can be used as a secure wallet on your smartphone. The app also boasts the first blockchain-enabled chat system that is end-to-end encrypted and fully decentralized. The chat system has video and voice capabilities. It also facilitates the exchange function between major coins and tokens. The NOMO app also integrates with the ZENIQ Debit Card and ZENIQ Hub. The app is powered by biometric integration and also supports recovery word security.
gentlemen. Al Rifai also spoke about the RAMZIQ tokenization white paper, which talks about blockchain as a key enabler of Web 3.0, and provides a detailed analysis of the ZENIQ blockchain ecosystem. The white paper details how tokenization can be a key driver of the digital economy.
“RAMZIQ wants to ensure that people now have a digital ecosystem where they can use blockchain technology and tokenize all of their assets,” Mr. Al Rifay. “As the tokenization of digital assets proves to be central to the UAE’s financial roadmap, RAMZIQ will address a key market gap in digital asset storage and security.”
Erwin Dokter, Founding Partner of RAMZIQ Comments: “Blockchain is changing the world – in fact, the global blockchain market is expected to grow from $7.18 billion in 2022 to $163.83 billion in 2029, a CAGR of 56.3%.
He added: “RAMZIQ wants to encourage mass adoption of blockchain technology. So far, only 3% of potential users are familiar with and have access to blockchain technology — so we’re targeting the remaining 97%.”
“That’s why the UAE is providing blockchain organisations with the right infrastructure and facilities to come up with innovative technologies – it will provide huge opportunities for start-ups and entrepreneurs in the ecosystem.”
He added: “At ZENIQ, we are very excited about our technology and we look forward to sharing our latest innovations in blockchain technology in 2023 and beyond.”
“It is predicted that the tokenization market will reach a global scale of approximately $24 trillion by 2027. ZENIQ’s ecosystem and its cutting-edge blockchain technology enable users to dive into this promising market.”
Walid Alnuseirat, CEO of RAMZIQ Comment: “Tokenized assets increase market liquidity. They also remove the liquidity premiums associated with investments that are traditionally harder to sell or time consuming, such as art, real estate or any other investment opportunity.”
RAMZIQ Founding Partner Solaiman Al Rifai Comment: “ZENIQ is opening its doors to make blockchain technology accessible to all. Ensuring mass adoption of blockchain technology. With ZENIQ, RAMZIQ is focusing on focusing on the 97% who don’t have access to blockchain technology.”